A solid project looks like the following with everything in a gitrepo (with commits overtime, not just one massive commit):
1. You scraped the data from the web yourself. You didn’t just download the data set.
2. You cleaned up the scraped data into a usable format.
3. With the data from #2, you then performed some basic EDA.
4. Using the results from #3 you built a few different candidate models.
5. You are able to create a brief presentation/report about what you did and the significance of your findings.
6. You can generate a model artifact (i.e. Python pickle or joblib file).
You can do all of the above in a notebook format, but please make it coherent. One notebook does one job, and one job only. The cells in your notebooks are in order (i.e. you don’t go from cell 33 to cell 58 and then back to cell 34). Show it in a top-down manner.